Congratulation to our two new board members starting 7/1/2020!
Vice President of Finance
The Vice President of Finance is responsible for managing all financial records for the organization. The Vice President of Finance shall keep records of all meetings of the Northern Nevada Chapter and meetings of the Board.
- Provides financial planning/goal setting
- Manages the chapter operating budget
- Manages/oversees financial services for the chapter
- Provides accurate monthly financial statements
- Oversees financial team on projects
- Handles all PMI and government required reports and payments
- Responsible for maintenance and storage of all legal and historic documents of the corporation
- Appoints and leads Secretary and other directors as required
Vice President of Professional Development
The Vice President of Professional Development is responsible for promoting Project Management Professionalism through the development of educational publications, seminars, and workshops designed to help Project Managers in their professional development. This includes providing the training, workshops, forums, technical dinner meetings and seminars.
- Develop and implement a chapter professional development plan
- Manage budget areas as assigned by President
- Develop policies and procedures for areas of responsibility
- Appoints and leads directors as required.