Cyber Security for your Home Office
Are your home office and personal data secure? Every day we see stories of hacking and cyber security breaches that happen to other people. Could this happen to you? What would be the impact if your home office system was hacked? In this dinner presentation, Nancy Thompson will describe actions you can take to improve the security of your home office data. Here are some of the topics she will discuss:
- How do you identify your home office cyber security risks?
- How can you avoid these risks?
- How can you realistically mitigate and reduce the risks?
- Where can you transfer cyber security risks? What is the cost?
- Which cyber security risks should you just accept?
- What should you do if all else fails and you are hacked
Attend this dinner meeting and find out how you can improve your peace of mind by addressing your home office cyber security risks!
Nancy Thompson, PMP, CISM, CGEIT, CISA
Location: Twisted Fork - 1191 Steamboat Pkwy Reno NV, 89521
About Nancy Thompson