Becoming a member of PMI gives you several tangible benefits that include:
- Instant access to digital editions of all global standards, access to tools & templates, on-demand webinars, and publications (See Knowledge section for details)
- Be part of the global community with access to ProjectManagement.com This site gives you access to expert articles, over 1,000 deliverable templates, live and on-demand webinars, and membership to an active community of over 550,000 peer connections.
- Job search capabilities using the Project Management Job Board.
- Access to competitively priced insurance packages, including long term care, life, auto and home coverage, and more. (Insurance) Discounts for shipping, office supplies, car rentals and more. (Rewards & Benefits)
As a member of PMI, and a member of the PMI-NNV Chapter you will receive these additional benefits:
- Discounts to PMI NNV Monthly Dinner – opportunity to network with fellow Project Managers working within different Northern Nevada organizations and enjoying monthly speakers addressing topics of interest.
- Discounts to PMI NNV Networking events – opportunity for members to meet other individuals working in project management in a variety of industries.
- PMI NNV Monthly Lunch Meetings – opportunity to network with fellow Project Managers working within different Northern Nevada organizations and enjoying monthly roundtable discussions about PMBOK Knowledges areas and project management best practices.
- Opportunities to Volunteer and earn additional PDU’s at local charitable events or PMI events on behalf of the PMI-NNV Chapter.
- Local Educational opportunities and Symposiums hosted by and taught by local PMP’s and out-of-town guest speakers.
- Opportunities to teach at the locally offered Educational events and symposiums—if that is an area of interest to you.
Not a member of PMI?
Join today by visiting Join PMI and PMI-NNV