Being a member of PMI shows that you are dedicated to best practices in project management, committed to delivering successful results, and enthusiastic about quality, productivity, and return on investment.
PMI membership provides tangible benefits that include: members-only services and discounts, complimentary publications, continuing education opportunities and more. Visit the PMI Global Website for more information on the benefits of membership in PMI.
As a member of PMI, you have a lot of member benefits that you may not be aware of or utilizing yet:
- Exclusive members-only content on PMI.org
- Knowledge sharing and networking opportunities through PMI communities
- Job search capabilities using Career Headquarters
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities through PMI components and communities, certification Program, research program, standards program and other areas
- Access to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
As a member of PMI, and a member of the PMI-NNV Chapter we offer the following additional benefits:
- Discounts to our Monthly Dinner Meetings - members and guests have the opportunity to network with fellow Project Managers working within different Northern Nevada organizations and enjoying monthly speakers addressing topics of interest.
- Opportunities to join our Monthly Lunch Meetings - members and guests have the opportunity to network with fellow Project Managers working within different Northern Nevada organizations and enjoying monthly roundtable discussions about PMBOK Knowledges areas and project management best practices.
- Opportunities to Volunteer and earn additional PDU’s at local charitable events or PMI events on behalf of the PMI-NNV Chapter.
- Local Educational opportunities and Symposiums hosted by and taught by local PMP’s and out-of-town guest speakers.
- Opportunities to teach at the locally offered Educational events and symposiums—if that is an area of interest to you.
Not a member of PMI?
Join today by visiting Join PMI and PMI-NNV.