PMI NNV is excited to announce that Michelle LaBrosse, Founder and CEO of Cheetah Learning, will be our guest speaker at the upcoming February 26 dinner meeting. Aside from her leadership role at Cheetah Learning Michelle is also the author of Cheetah Negotiations, Cheetah Project Management, and Cheetah Know How.
Michelle’s topic will be: “Finish Your Projects Faster – Three Crucial Steps” which is going to help you:
- Start your projects in a way that ensures you will finish fast.
- Prevent the most common problems that derail projects.
- Avoid the embarrassment and humiliation of a project that takes too long.
- Inspire people to move heaven and earth to help you finish your projects fast.
- Go after better opportunities.
- Get promoted at work or find a better paying, more fulfilling job.
- If you run your own business, you'll be able to launch new products faster and test out more marketing ideas quicker.
- Get along better with people who help you do your projects.
Location: Napa Sonoma Plumgate - 550 W Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89509
The capacity of the room is 36. We will stop accepting registrations when we reach room capacity. We will continue to accept "Pay-at-the-door" but can no longer accept walk-ins. If you are planning on attending please do register.
Cheetah Learning was the first company to offer accelerated PMP exam prep over 17 years ago. They have a consistent 98% pass rate and 95% of their business is referrals from their large and very successful alumni base. Cheetah Learning offers PMP, PMI-ACP, CAPM, and CCPM prep courses as well as continuing education classes in a variety of project Management, negotiations, and accelerated learning topics. Please visit www.cheetahlearning.com
In October 2008, the Project Management Institute (PMI), recognized Cheetah as the Professional Development Provider of the Year. Previously, PMI selected Michelle as one of the 25 Most Influential Women in Project Management in the World, and only one of two women selected from the training and education industry. She is a graduate of the Harvard Business School’s Owner President Managers (OPM) program and also holds engineering degrees from Syracuse University and the University of Dayton.