As a service to our members and the PMI Northern Nevada community, the Résumé Bank is an opportunity for you to share your résumé with employers in our area that are hiring. Résumés are posted free of charge.
If you would like to have your résumé posted on our site click here Resume Submission Form.
Please also include your PMI Member ID.
Recruiters / Hiring Managers:
If you are an employer, please contact the individual directly to fill the critical Project Management needs in your organization.
If you have an opening and would like it published on the chapter website, submit your opening click here for the Job Submission Form.
Additional Job Search Resources:
For additional assistance in searching for a Project Management position you can check out our Chapter Linked In Group and/or PMI Career Headquarters which is a premier job destination for project managers. Career Headquarters provides a wealth of resources for job seekers and employers through its job and career development site with tools and services like career coaching, job search agents, direct online job applications, and featured employers, Career Headquarters can help qualified job candidates advance their careers by finding the right job.
- Software Technical Team Manager: Manage 15-person team of technical support staff, graphics/design department, testing/QA, and training staff. Provide tier 2/3 resolution of technical issues to 500-firm client base via phone, email and remote desktop software. Task management, resolution guidelines, documentation protocols, networking schemata, testing and release of incremental software releases.
- Implementation Services/Training: Responsible for data conversion, financial reconciliation of all accounting records, and on-site training of software for new accounts in the domestic United States. Setup and deployed e-commerce protocols for B2B and B2C integration with back-office accounting software and fully integrated inventory management systems. (traveled approx. 1-3 weeks/month).
- Versatile and personable IT Project Manager/Consultant with over 10 years of Technical Project Management experience
- Over 12 years professional experience including utilizing project management software including MS Project, CA Clarity, Sharepoint and Test Director
- Strong strategic thinker with proven leadership experience and organizational skills
- Outstanding business communications skills, both written and verbal with ability to communicate and bridge the gap between Technology, Marketing, Creative, and Business professionals
- Full project lifecycle management from inception to completion using SDLC, PMBOK, CMMI, Agile Project Management, Six Sigma PM methodologies
- Manage teams ranging in size from 5-75 resources including 5-15 direct reports and team leads
- Experience managing technical staff members in a Data Center / Infrastructure environment, as well as software deployment for financial institutions
Ricky Hall - Batch Plant Operator - Manapower / Newmont
See Résumé for Details
Fadi El-Chami, PMP NCARB
Experienced project manager and architect with a great deal of enthusiasm for learning and implementing effective technologies and business processes within a project team environment.
CREDENTIALS & PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Project Management Professional (since 2012).
Nevada Licensed Architect (since 2006).
Maryland Licensed Architect (since 2005).
Michigan Licensed Architect (since 1993).
Member PMI (since 2012).
AIA Northern Nevada Chapter Secretary (2008-2009).
Find out More - Download Résumé
Results-oriented PMP certified professional with extensive program management experience, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and particularly productive in securing the cooperation of others. Exceptional ability to multitask, prioritize and coordinate activities under a variety of conditions and constraints. Areas of expertise: Program and Project Management, Technical Proposal Writing, Business Development, Contract Administration, Team Building, Cost Accounting, Financial Management, and Resource Management.
Carmen has over 25 years of management and technical expertise, holds a Secret Clearance, PMP certification, and BBA with emphasis in Computer Information Systems; and has utilized PMI Project Management methodologies and tools throughout her career. Carmen has held program, project and contract management positions on DOD / Federal / Commercial contracts; leading projects in various industries such as Information Technology, Computer Aided Design, Mechanical Engineering, Gaming, Aerospace, Education, and Manufacturing. Activities have included resource planning, software quality assurance, schedule administration, cost accounting, proposal writing, and new business pursuits as Capture Manager; and she has taught skill building courses as a certified Zenger-Miller Front Line Leadership facilitator.
See Résumé for addtional details...
- Project Management (PMP)
- Management and Ad Hoc Reporting
- Effective team building and leadership
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Business Process Improvement
- Vendor Management
See Résumé for additional details
William Stephan Taylor
Minden, Nevada 89423
Business Analyst/Project Manager for project or program management and business process improvements as they relate to IT development. Analysis of the impact of new systems designs and determination of the most beneficial implementation approaches. Conduct feasibility studies and trade-off analyses. Prepare business cases, requirements, and related documentation to ensure reasonableness, accuracy and thoroughness. Participate on interdisciplinary teams in the design, development, and application of sound business analysis methods and tools; ensure the integration of business requirements into IT solutions accurately represent customer requirements. Regional SharePoint coordinator. Certified ScrumMaster.
- Certified Project Management Professional # 1197492 received 7/08 through Project Management International
- 6 years as a Project Manager in a hardware/software engineering firm
- Software proficiencies include Microsoft Office Suite, including Access, SharePoint, and Project; Medstat Decision Analyst; Pervasive DBA, SAP ERP, Enovia Matrix
Project Manager – Construction Project Manager
Real Estate Asset Manager – Real Estate Portfolio Manager
I'm an accomplished project manager, construction project manager, real estate asset manager and real estate portfolio manager. I am seeking full-time, permanent employment.
• Real Estate Asset Management
• Project Management
• Construction Management
• General Management with P&L Accountability
• Operations Management with P&L Accountability
• Computer Literate with extensive software proficiency
• Business-to-Business Sales
• One-on-one Consumer Sales
• Sales Training
• Sales Management
• Customer Service
• Customer Service Training
• Customer Service Management
For more details, see résumé
775-742-0490 • Mike@gbis.com – www.LinkedIn/in/MikeWellsinReno
Senior Vice President of Application Development
Forward-thinking and business-minded senior technical professional offering more than 20 years of progressive leadership experience, with specific success across software development, process improvement, strategy development, and change management on international scale. Possess track record of achievement developing and delivering cost-effective technical solutions to key business problems while building and growing motivated and results-driven teams. Confidently administer multimillion-dollar technical budgets and negotiate mutually beneficial vendor contracts. Scope of mastery includes:
"Meet" Galy Thomas & Check Out her Résumé